Jobs at AKW Consultants
• Understand the UAE and international laws with respect to Anti Money Laundering
• Understand how regulatory requirements impact different categories of businesses
• Assist in the preparation of AML compliance policy of clients
• Assist in the preparation of Client Due Diligence Program for clients
• Determine compliance metrics and establish a system for tracking them
• Perform compliance audits to determine whether establish protocols are being followed and where they can be improved
• Maintain up to date written documentation and policies related to the organization’s business activities
Senior Manager / Associate Director – Tax Consultant
We are looking for a Senior Manager / Associate Director – Tax Consultant who will relish the technical challenges in this area and enjoy the opportunities to build relationships with a wide range of clients and develop teams to support them. The role will be required to enhance and lead the Corporate Tax team and develop the tax business across the SME sector.
– You will be responsible for building close relationships with a wide range of clients and leading the Corporate Tax practice under the Accounting, Tax and Audit vertical within the firm, working as a team head to deliver the Firm’s corporate tax services, including corporate tax advisory, tax planning and assessment, and providing guidance and recommendations.
– The role also entails managing a portfolio of clients, handling and dealing with their corporate tax requirements, updates and other corporate tax related matters, holding discussions with regulators to negotiate disputes/ rulings and interpretation of tax provisions, as well as being involved in tax accounting.
– As a Senior Manager / Associate Director you will have a key role in the delivery of your engagements and coaching/guiding team members on projects, assignments and client interactions.
Email Us at :- [email protected]