Governance risk management and compliance (GRC) refer to a strategy for managing an organisations overall performance, enterprise risk management and compliance with regulations. A well planned GRC strategy comes with lots of benefits, including optimal IT investments and reduced fragmentation among units and departments. Governance, risk management and compliance are the three most relevant factors that aim to assure that an organisation achieves its objectives and addresses uncertainty with integrity. Each of these three disciplines creates value to the other two, and all three impact the same technologies, people, information and processes.
Governance Risk and compliance framework are established to focus on any individual area within the enterprise or a fully integrated arrangement instituted to work across all business areas. At AKW consultants, we provide Governance, risk and compliance services to establish a global footprint and build the reputation at a worldwide level of our clients.
We also offer Certification to our clients and to get the governance risk and compliance certification. One needs to purchase an access pass, which provides access to the online examination and everything you need to prepare for the exam. One needs to prepare for the GRC professional exam and pass it, and maintain your certifications. GRC professional certification ensures that an individual has a core understanding of GRC processes and capabilities and integrates governance performance management, risk management, internal control and compliance activities. GRCP certification ensures that the GRC professional has core knowledge, skills, and understanding of managing the risk areas and advising on risk, internal controls, and critical compliance matters.
1. Develop Corporate governance roadmap
2. Define & agree framework with key stakeholders
3. Define compliance with DAB Laws & International Best Practices
1. Define committee structure, charters & framework, including mandates & roles and responsibilities
2. Policy design & framework
1. Charters JDs for the committees and board members
2. Corporate governance manual
3. Code of ethics policy
4. Conflict of interest policy
5. Disclosure & transparency policy
6. Banking Confidentiality Policy
7. Whistle-blower Policy